Here is everything you must know about So Ji-Sub.
So Ji Sub is a Korean Actor, Model, Rapper. He is also good at Swimming, he won the bronze medal in swimming at the Korean National Games.
He was chosen as a model for jeans brand STORM in 1995, then he made his acting debut in the sitcom Three Guys and Three Girls.
After his major role in the television series What Happened in Bali, he got fame.
So Ji-Sub Profile
Actor, Model, Rapper
Name: So Ji-Sub
Birthdate: November 4, 1977
Birthplace: South Korea
Height: 183 cm.
Blood Type: O+
Star Sign: Scorpio
Weight: 70 kg
Talent Agency: 51k (Korea)
Occupation: Actor, Model, Rapper
Debut: As a jeans model
Family: Parents and one younger sister.
Interesting facts about So Ji Sub
- He use to describe himself as introverted and insecure in his childhood and teenage years.
- For 11 years he was trained to become a professional swimmer and won the bronze medal at the Korean National Games.
- His parents divorced when he was very young.
- He tried out modeling simply because he wanted to meet Kim Sung-Jae.
- In 1995, He was chosen as a model for jeans brand STORM.
- In 2002, he started to gain popularity when he was cast as the male second lead in Glass Slippers.
- He played his first lead role in the time travel historical drama Thousand Years of Love.
- His role as a tragic hero in the melodrama I’m Sorry, I Love You. It established him as a top star in Korea, as well as all over Asia.
- He enlisted for mandatory military service in 2005 as a public relations officer with the Mapo District Office and was discharged on April 27, 2007.
- He made his comeback in Rough Cut, in which he played the role of a gangster who dreams of becoming an actor. His performance was well-received by audiences and critics, and the film became a surprise box office hit.
- He was also a promotional ambassador for cybercrime prevention by the National Police Agency.
- He confirmed that he had a relationship with former announcer and reporter Jo Eun-Jung.
So Ji Sub girlfriend or wife
So Ji-sub is married, his wife’s name is Jo Eun-Jung who former TV television presenter. They first met in February 2018, when she hosted SBS Entertainment’s E-News Exclusive program. So Ji Sub was a guest on the show who came to promote his film Be With You.
They dated for two years, going public with their relationship in 2019.
Despite a gap of 17 years, they dated and married each other.
Ji-sub also posted on his agency’s official Instagram account about his new beginning with his wife